Monday, January 26, 2009

Me too, me too.

Took this online personality test (300 questions). This is what it came back as:
Neuroticism: You scored 21 out of 50. This score is higher than 26.0% of people who have taken this test.
Extraversion: You scored 35 out of 50. This score is higher than 57.4% of people who have taken this test.
Openness to experience: You scored 42 out of 50. This score is higher than 52.9% of people who have taken this test.
Conscientiousness: You scored 29 out of 50. This score is higher than 21.4% of people who have taken this test.
Agreeableness: You scored 31 out of 50. This score is higher than 18.4% of people who have taken this test.

Not very neurotic (wha?), open to new experiences and somewhat extroverted. My conscientiousness is alarmingly low, suggesting I may have trouble following through on things, and I guess I'm sorta bitchy (or, as the survey explains, "hostile towards others") and do not strive for social harmony. Well, at least one of those things I understand. Hm...

No comments: