Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Enunciate

Going to Lunch at Trinity with this guy: http://www.betascience.blogspot.com/. He gave a good talk today but as always, I had two hundred questions blowing through my mind and was too shy to ask any at the end of the presentation. I will assume I missed something, read up on it on my own, and anyway - that's what lunch is for. He does use a program called Mauve that might be useful in the project I'm working on.

Unrelated: If I had to pick one song that's been "stuck in my head" the longest, it would be Apple's "Paper Bag" from the album released in 1999. That is my mind's default soundtrack. Also decided this morning on the bus ride that while Tori Amos and Fiona Apple songs are easy to hum, Thom Yorke and Tegan and Sara songs from The Con are not.

No comments: