Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Post Secret

I try to remember to check on postsecret.com every week. You would think it would be easy since I have a rotation of about a dozen blogs/celebrity gossip/newscast websites that I check on a daily basis, but I guess the weekly thing really throws off my game. Which is too bad because postsecret is damn good blog-style-enjoyment. Today I was flipping through the images* when I came across this one (1):



(*Apologies if this sort of image stealing is not allowed in blogger-land. I just hope that an academic-style reference will suffice. Oh, and a gigantic shout out to go visit postsecret.com rightnow.)
(1) Post Secret (www.postsecret.com), accessed November 14th, 2007



Anyhoo, it is the first postcard I've ever seen that has resonated very deeply with the idea that "I know this person".

Her name is Amber and she is the manager of a former place of employment. Honestly, the log-in screen is the same as the one we used, and the secret left over the screen capture fits perfectly with what I remember of her management style. Heads up Amber: It ain't a secret, honey.

No comments: