Saturday, February 14, 2009

Telecommunications fucknuttery

AGH!! I just got off the phone with Bell mobility. They sent my rebate cheque to the wrong address, which means that after waiting six months I probably will never even see that money ever again!
AND THEY HAD THE GALL TO TELL ME THERE WAS NO WAY TO PUT A STOP PAYMENT ON THAT CHEQUE TO SEND ME A NEW ONE!

Timeline: Mid September I cancelled our account. It takes 30 days to process (WTF #1). So that means we would get billed until mid October. Mid-October rolls around, we get our bill, but because Bell Mobility bills one month ahead (WTF #2) we are paying for service we are not receiving anymore. We are entitled to a rebate. Said rebates takes 90 to process (WTF #3). This riDONKulous process is repeated for every single closed account, I presume (WTF# 4). Cheque was sent out mid January. It still hasn't arrived by mid February, so I start calling around and they tell me they sent it to my old address. Canada Post is no longer forwarding my mail because it has been more than six months since we've moved. So now the tenants in my old apartment will be getting my Bell Mobility rebate because it took SIX MONTHS to cancel the account and I've since moved. WTF BELL. WTF!!

Stupid goddamn telecommunications companies I hate them all. Fuck them. I'm moving to the woods. AGGH!

No comments: