Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Snow day

We're chipping away at the rooms that are left for plaster board, admittedly I had a less-than-productive weekend on account of a few parties. Ah well. I woke up with a scratchy throat this morning, potentially a cold coming on. Rose Cousins will help me feel better (her album dropped today - I put my Christmas gift certificate to good use). I've been trying to eat well lately too:

Organic mesclun greens with local goat cheese/bacon/beets and imported walnuts candied with local maple syrup. Green smoothie, kitchen drawings and The Scientist during my lunch break.

We visited a kitchen cabinet place on the weekend, who offered to draw up some plans for our space. I'm curious to see whether they look anything like what we have already done up in our heads. I'm sending the drawings of the space to her this afternoon, hopefully the turnaround is short.


A window I pass by at work on occasion. You wouldn't guess there's a foot of new snow on campus by the bright blue skies.

No comments: