Thursday, February 9, 2012

All these years...

...I coveted the smooth locks of others, wondering in amazement how they could tame their hair. Not even with a flat iron could I achieve the same results, so I just stopped trying and embraced my wild mane.

But lo! I know now the secret to smooth shiny hair now: a new hair dryer (I bought the Revlon RV544 mentioned here in Consumer Report review website) to replace the tiny, inefficient travel dryer I was using before. And then this amazing stuff Pequi Oil which I picked up in San Francisco last month. I had used a bunch of other similar products from other brands (Fructis, Dove, Organix) but none were as light on my fine hair.


Now I know this guy's trick.

Since we bought a new-to-use Ford Focus wagon (OMG no more piles of dog hair in the backseat, thank Chewbacca), I'm left with just a broken washing machine. Since doing laundry on campus is humiliating but possible, I decided to tackle that one last (karate chops the air).



Clearly all this sexy ride needs is some undercarriage neon lights.

No comments: