Tuesday, November 30, 2010

fun things continued...

As part of my relaxing weekend, I re-watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - which was just as great as the first time I saw it. I signed up for Netflix.ca for a free one month trial, so I started watching Mad Men season 3 too. On Friday I attended the annual Christmas parade with family and got sore legs from bouncing adorable children on my hip in tune to Christmas carols for several hours. Saturday we went over to a friend's house to play games and drink wine. I even had a nap mid-day on Saturday!

I can't imagine why, but I'm still apparently very tired. Body tells me so: I dreamt of falling asleep last night AND my eye muscles spasm when I'm tired, so that's been happening all morning. Might be hormones, I might be getting sick. Ugh.

A mountain of wet lab work awaits, my bosses return from their three-month stay abroad next week. Eeek!

No comments: