Friday, November 26, 2010

A few things before the weekend

The first weekend I might take time to do something fun (!).

  • Our insulation is getting installed! We went to check out the walls last night and found purple goo seeping over my beautiful house. I was brought to tears. I am 100% confident in my choice of product, but the exposed beams and wood in my house were so beautiful it hurts to see them now. It reminded me of watching this childhood trauma-inducing film.

  • Three eggs in total so far. Woohoo!

  • I feel bad for American flyers. Show-and-dance, people. TSA jazz-hands!

  • An interesting discussion on "science cheerleaders" being held all over the science blog-o-sphere. It prompted an amazing 45 minute discussion with my husband about science outreach & feminism. Love him.


Pictures @ Stage 0:





No comments: