Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A fluff piece on faces

As a teenager I hated my nose - I thought it was huge. Nothing like the little upturned whisps of noses seen in most magazines.

Truth is, I have big loud features - if I ever shrunk my schnoze I'd just end up with a weird face. Here are four ladies I think likely looked nicer before the too-skinny nose:


Kat von D - really pretty circa 2004, I swear:


Elizabeth Olsen, sister to the famed twins:

Jessica Biel, approaching Micheal Jackson territory:

AJ -still a face for the ages, but it would have been the case pre-nose job too:

Freaks me out every time I see them on the gossip blogs.

2 comments:

nose surgery said...

Kat von D, Elizabeth Olsen, Jessica Biel, Angelina Jolley are looking gorgeous and very beautiful. They all attended nose surgery for make her looks better than before.

Natalie said...

We will just have to agree to disagree on the benefits of "attending nose surgery".