Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My name is Natalie and I have a problem with shoes

Holiday season has just been an excuse for me to buy MYSELF pretty things. This has mostly revolved around shoes, although clothing and jewelry have also contributed. In the last two weeks I've purchased over $200 worth of shoes from online Canadian shops that offer free shipping both ways (due to Cyber Monday sales, etc..)

Most of 8 pairs didn't fit, or were cancelled from the order due to stock issues. The truth is I don't need any of them, yet I'm still having a hard time parting with:

Driven by Naturalizer in wine, with comfort 5 to stand all day at a conference. Goes with black and brown, only need to pack one set of heels.


Nuesca by Transit shoes in brown (to replace the ones my dog ate that looked just like these but only cost my husband $20 one particularly lucky Boxing Day. I could stand all day on concrete in them and still walk to the bar after a conference day....sigh)

Perlstein sandal (to replace the strappy jesus sandals my dog ate that only cost $8 at a discount store that I loved...stupid mutt)

No comments: