Friday, March 19, 2010

Sunlit Swooning

I dislike aviator style sunglasses. It is my belief that they flatter nobody's face shape. To wit:



(and she has reason to where them...she actually flies planes when she isn't saving the world or "stealing" husbands.)

But...I've made one exception in my entire life. And his name is Jon Hamm.

I just...can't....handle...his untucked shirt while he stretches. Gurgle gurle gurgle. Lainey said he touched her hair and YOU KNOW WHAT? That made me seriously consider for one millisecond not cutting my long hair next week as I had planned to. On the bizilion-to-one chance Jon Hamm wants to touch MY long hair sometime when we could possibly be in the same location. Crazy Loco. Long hours in the lab may have skewed my take on reality, folks. Or it could just be Jon Hamm. He has strange powers, that man.

Don't even get me started about when he was sporting that beard last month for Oscars.

No comments: