Monday, December 21, 2009

True Blue

Good: As of today, the days will be getting longer. I hadn't even noticed the vast psychological difference between this year and last year - leaving for work at 7:45 in the morning versus 6:45 in morning is the difference between daylight and none. I was so itchy for the solstice last year because leaving for work in the dark and returning home in the dark was oppressive. More reasons why a ten-minute commute and sane employers are lovely.

Also, the Polish police found the sign.

Bad: My Christmas presents for my family aren't finished yet and the one present I purchased hasn't arrived in the mail. My lab book is way behind. The report I was supposed to submit on Friday is late because of it. My experiments still aren't working. I am getting my teeth cleaned on Dec.23rd at 8:30 in the morning. But at least I have insurance (that apparently only becomes active six months into my new job..ie Feb.1st...ugh...fuzzy teeth).

Oh, and I forgot how lovely this score is:

No comments: