Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Hard-Ass

I had an interesting conversation with a lab mate this morning. She was complaining about the service of a telecommunications company (surprise surprise). And she said that when she and her boyfriend were discussing calling and complaining, she got elected to do it. And I wondered...is that something most couples do? Because we do it too. Pre-arrange who will call based on their ability to be extra bitchy. I win, of course - so what does that say about me? What does that say about the service industry?
We went on to exchange horror stories for too long. It reminded me of this article I read in the Globe and Mail

I've been neglecting the blog too long, there are a hundred things to post. I will try to update in small manageable chunks over the next few days.

No comments: