Tuesday, November 13, 2012

recovery plans

Boring Adult List:
(things to do before 2012 dies)

- renew prescription, acquire lenses
- lady doctor annual check up
- dentist clickety clack clean teefs
- winterize da house - oil in the tank and storm windows in place
- get a haircut

Last one was the easiest so I tackled it first. Except it WASN'T easy, because I did it wrong.

I went in wanting this cut:

But failed to articulate properly to my hairstylist, so I ended up with this cut instead:

        


It's a bit boring, unfortunately. I very much want to dye the entire thing blue. So far I have resisted, and will have a second shot at the coveted longer cut in six months.

Nope, haven't grown out of this phase yet


Also, look! I made bread! One loaf every few days, which means some of my pants don't fit anymore. Addition to the list:

- pick up spin classes and zumba at the gym if the baking bug continues

Loaf #5, baked in my wee convection oven




No comments: