Friday, October 26, 2012

heard here and there

From the newspaper re: HPX2012

"Now to address the overheards... “Are they going to play that ghost song?” BOOM. You guessed it. Wintersleep. Preceded by Elliot Brood, Rain Over St. Ambrose, and Kestrels. The fact that Elliot Brood was opening speaks to how stacked the show was. And, true to expectation, the crowd became hilariously emotional and blatantly introspective during the performance of 'Weighty Ghost.'"

Wish I was there.

Also: "... my favourite quote of the weekend: 'I’m about to dance really hard for about ten seconds, you should probably back up.'"

Halloween is coming and I'm having a party. You should probably back up.

Also. I was within arms reach of this lady during a birthday celebration where she played some of her songs. I have a massive girlcrush now.


No comments: