Tuesday, May 13, 2008

FYI

Things that bother me:
1. People pushing level 3 in the elevator. I would publicly humiliate them if I weren't so damn nice. La-zy.
2. Twenty-somethings in short shirts and leggings. As in no pants. As in, "do you think, when they invented stockings, they thought it would one day be fashionable to wear them without anything else??" Well ladies, it's not. You might as well be wearing your underwear over your pajama pants.
3. When, during an hour long presentation, three different people have cell phones that ring. I am mortified beyond belief on behalf of the presenter when it happens the first time...but then I am speechless when it occurs again and again. I could throttle the dumbasses who don't realize their phones are still on even after the horrid reminder of someone else's ringing. Chained to technology?? Fine, but for bloody sakes be aware of your surroundings.


Things that I like:
1. Eating a soft ice cream cone in the middle of the afternoon instead of another coffee or tea.
2. Watching someone run for, and then catch, a city bus. Bonus points if she's wearing high heels.
3. Unapologetically messy desks. They're charming.

No comments: