Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The verdict.

It is nearly impossible to spend only 10 Euros in Barcelona in one day for food. How I went through 25 Euro and ate only bread, cheese, fresh fruit and water is beyond me. That works out to nearly 50 CDN dollars given the crappy exchange rate I got at the counter this morning. That's not even counting the stuff I purchased while shopping (all modest items, but still) that I charged to my CC. It almost makes me ill. Almost. I wouldn't want to upchuck all that expensive food for nothing and waste all that money. bah! I hope this conference starting tomorrow will have lots of free food that I can steal for TF and I to use later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pleáse comè and release me from our room...i have been locked in here for two hours. I promise not to make you do any touristy things tomòrrow if you let me out ;) love your captive Kate